- 1 What goes with navy blue sweater men?
- 2 What color goes with navy blue sweater?
- 3 What color pants go with a navy sweater?
- 4 What goes with navy blue jumper?
- 5 Can I wear a blue sweater with blue jeans?
- 6 How do men wear blue sweaters?
- 7 What color looks good with navy blue?
- 8 Do dark GREY and navy blue go together?
- 9 Can you wear black and navy together 2020?
- 10 Can I wear a navy sweater with navy pants?
- 11 Can I wear a navy blue sweater with black pants?
- 12 What Colour shirt goes with a navy jumper?
- 13 What do you wear with a navy crewneck?
Teaming a navy sweater with grey dress pants is a nice option for a sharp and sophisticated look. Complete this outfit with a pair of white and red leather low top sneakers for maximum effect. If the situation permits laid-back styling, wear a navy sweater and charcoal vertical striped chinos.
Of course, navy doesn’t have to be worn just with neutrals like black, white and taupe. It can go beautifully with so many colors. For major impact, try wearing with orange, red or yellow.
Grey and blue always go well together so it makes perfect sense to pair a navy sweater with a grey blazer. I stepped away from navy pants in this outfit and instead went for beige chinos as this is another neutral color that goes great with navy.
Outfit: Navy suit, navy jumper, white shirt, navy tie. Why this works: “If your navy jumper’s on the finer side, it’ll work well under a suit of almost any colour—particularly navy, black or deep grey. It adds warmth, and it’s also nice when you’re bored of the standard shirt and tie and want to add something new.”
Can I wear a blue sweater with blue jeans?
Consider pairing a blue sweater with blue jeans to achieve an incredibly dapper and casual street style ensemble. Pairing a blue sweater with blue jeans is a nice choice for a relaxed casual outfit. Finishing with a pair of dark brown suede desert boots is the most effective way to add some extra depth to your outfit.
How do men wear blue sweaters?
Make a blue sweater and a white turtleneck your outfit choice for a simple outfit that’s also put together. On the fence about how to complete this outfit? Rock a pair of white canvas low top sneakers to bump it up. Pair a blue sweater with beige overalls to assemble a casual and cool getup.
Black-shaded hues like dusty purple, hunter green, and maroon share navy’s intensity and are likely to fade when paired with the dark-blue hue. Luckily, you’ll find plenty of colors, including mustard yellow, bright pink, cherry red, and even metallic gold, that go beautifully with navy blue.
4. Grey and navy blue. As with any dark paint colour it’s important to balance it with large areas of neutral to stop it being too overbearing in a room. The rich navy mixes beautifully with pale greys and lighter blues to create a gentle, natural colour combination.
Yes, you can wear black and navy together. Here’s how to do it, and everything you need to know. When it comes to style, there’s plenty of colour rules that you’ve probably heard. “Blue and green should never be seen” and “Don’t wear white after Labor day” spring to mind.
Even a navy sweater might work – although not all shades of blue pair perfectly with your favorite navy trousers.
The short answer is yes, you can wear navy blue with black. While some may say they should never go together, here at Men’s Health we believe that this color duo is the perfect combo to amp up your wardrobe, perhaps because so many in the office can’t seem to stray from wearing these two colors together.
You can’t go wrong with a navy sweater, or a white shirt. Red and ‘natural’ coloured jumpers are also very versatile, and you should invest in them.
Putting together a navy crew-neck sweater with khaki corduroy chinos is an awesome idea for a relaxed casual outfit. Go ahead and complete your ensemble with black leather derby shoes for an extra dose of style. Perfect off-duty style by opting for a navy crew-neck sweater and white chinos.