What do you write on a memory pillow?
Inspirational or Heartfelt Sayings for a Memory Pillow
- “We all die.
- “It is not length of life, but depth of life.” by Emily Dickinson.
- “For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.” by Kahlil Gibran.
- “No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away.” by Terry Pratchett.
How do I make my pillows fluffy again?
You can throw the pillows in a dryer with something like a tennis ball. Even just running the pillow through the dryer should fluff it up. You could put your pillows in the dryer once a month. Put the tennis ball in a sock, tie the sock at the end, and throw them both in a dryer for a few minutes.
What can you make out of loved ones clothes?
25 Ideas For Repurposing Your Deceased Loved One’s Clothing or Personal Effects
- DECEASED’S SHIRT MADE INTO A TEDDY BEAR OR STUFFED ANIMAL.
- A BLANKET OR QUILT MADE WITH PIECES OF THE DECEASED’S CLOTHING.
- A PILLOW CREATED WITH A FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING.
- A HOLIDAY ORNAMENT CREATED WITH CLOTHING OR JEWELRY.