- 1 Is Golden Crisp and Honey Smacks the same?
- 2 Whats better Honey Smacks or Golden Crisp?
- 3 What cereal is similar to Honey Smacks?
- 4 What’s the difference between Sugar Smacks and Honey Smacks?
- 5 Why does my pee smell like golden crisp?
- 6 Why does Honey Smacks pee smell?
- 7 Are Honey Smacks safe to eat now?
- 8 What is the most popular cereal?
- 9 Are Golden Grahams still available?
- 10 What cereal has the most sugar?
- 11 What are Sugar Smacks called now?
- 12 What is the healthiest cereal?
- 13 What is Sugar Crisp?
- 14 Do they still make Kellogg’s Sugar Smacks?
Is Golden Crisp and Honey Smacks the same?
Given the high sugar content of Honey Smacks, it’s not surprising then that the cereal was first released under the brand name Sugar Smacks in 1953. Kellogg’s introduced the cereal as a response to the success of Sugar Crisp, which is now known as Golden Crisp, from its rival Post (via Mr. Breakfast).
Whats better Honey Smacks or Golden Crisp?
The cereal is lighter in color and sturdier in constitution than Golden Crisp. One bite and my decision was made; Smacks is utterly awesome. Yes, it is extremely sweet, but it finishes out with a toasty flavor that evokes the feeling of a classic sweet cereal. “It tastes like a Saturday morning!” said my sister.
What cereal is similar to Honey Smacks?
Golden Crisp is a brand of breakfast cereal made by Post Consumer Brands that consists of sweetened, candy-coated puffed wheat and is noted for its high sugar content. It was introduced in the US in 1948.
What’s the difference between Sugar Smacks and Honey Smacks?
Introduced in 1953, the cereal has undergone several name changes. It started out as “Sugar Smacks”. In the 1980s, it was renamed “Honey Smacks”. However, in the US the name reverted to “Honey Smacks” in 2004.
Why does my pee smell like golden crisp?
When someone is dehydrated, it makes their urine more concentrated. The urine may appear very yellow, or even brown and more concentrated urine smells stronger. While the most common smell is a pungent ammonia odor, some people report that their urine smells sweet or fruity.
Why does Honey Smacks pee smell?
If you’ve ever had a bowl of Sugar Puffs (Now Honey Monster Puffs) then you probably know what the Sugar Puffs Pee is. Well, the easy answer is; As your body processes a bowl of sugar puffs, your kidneys have a hard time breaking down the sugars so they pass on through into your wee, which gives it the sweet aroma.
Are Honey Smacks safe to eat now?
It’s been more than four months since the crunchy puffed cereal boxes were taken off store shelves due to a salmonella outbreak—but now they are officially making a comeback.
What is the most popular cereal?
1. Cheerios. America’s favorite cereal by both revenue and boxes sold is Cheerios.
Are Golden Grahams still available?
The cereal is still widely available in Europe, USA and Canada. It is produced by Nestlé and Cereal Partners, except in the US and Canada, where it is made by General Mills.
What cereal has the most sugar?
The 5 Most Sugary Cereals
- Kellogg’s Honey Smacks. The alleged “good source of vitamin D” is 56 percent sugar by weight due to 15 grams of sugar per serving.
- Malt-O-Meal Golden Puffs.
- Post Golden Crisp.
- Kellogg’s Apple Jacks With Marshmallows.
- Kellogg’s Froot Loops Marshmallow.
What are Sugar Smacks called now?
Smacks cereal were originally called Sugar Smacks when they first came out in 1953. This name lasted until the 1980s when Kellogg’s changed the name to Honey Smacks. Then in the early 1990s, Kellogg’s dropped the word Honey and renamed it to Smacks. Finally in 2004, Honey was added back to the name.
What is the healthiest cereal?
The 15 Healthiest Cereals You Can Eat
- Oats. Oats are a nutritious cereal choice.
- DIY Muesli. Muesli is both a healthy and delicious type of cereal.
- Homemade Granola.
- DIY Cinnamon Crunch Cereal.
- Kashi 7 Whole Grain Nuggets.
- Post Foods Grape Nuts.
- Bob’s Red Mill Paleo-Style Muesli.
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereals.
What is Sugar Crisp?
Sugar Crisp cereal is a delightfully delicious puffed wheat cereal made with just the right amount of honey, no wonder you can’t get enough. Both kids and adults agree that the sweet puffed wheat of Sugar Crisp cereal is perfectly irresistible.
Do they still make Kellogg’s Sugar Smacks?
Sugar Smacks was Kellogg’s response to the success of Post’s Sugar Crisp Cereal. This cereal (or a recipe close to it) is currently available as Honey Smacks.