- 1 What goes well with a navy blue sweater?
- 2 What color pants go with a navy sweater?
- 3 Can you wear a navy blue sweater with blue jeans?
- 4 Can I wear a navy blue sweater with black pants?
- 5 What colors go well with navy?
- 6 How do you attach a dark blue sweater?
- 7 What do I wear to the navy?
- 8 What do I wear with navy pants?
- 9 Can I wear navy with jeans?
- 10 What goes with navy jumper?
- 11 What color sweater should I wear?
- 12 Can you wear black and navy together 2021?
- 13 Does gray and navy blue go together?
- 14 Why is navy and black bad?
MORE OUTFIT IDEAS WITH A NAVY SWEATER
- grey or black slacks + printed or colorful shoes.
- printed pants + neutral heels or shoes in a color from the print.
- white jeans + printed scarf + riding boots.
- layered over a colorful plaid button up + jeans + riding boots.
Grey and blue always go well together so it makes perfect sense to pair a navy sweater with a grey blazer. I stepped away from navy pants in this outfit and instead went for beige chinos as this is another neutral color that goes great with navy.
Consider pairing a blue sweater with blue jeans to achieve an incredibly dapper and casual street style ensemble. For a more elegant aesthetic, why not complement your getup with a pair of dark brown leather desert boots? Pairing a blue sweater with blue jeans is a nice choice for a relaxed casual outfit.
The short answer is yes, you can wear navy blue with black. While some may say they should never go together, here at Men’s Health we believe that this color duo is the perfect combo to amp up your wardrobe, perhaps because so many in the office can’t seem to stray from wearing these two colors together.
Black-shaded hues like dusty purple, hunter green, and maroon share navy’s intensity and are likely to fade when paired with the dark-blue hue. Luckily, you’ll find plenty of colors, including mustard yellow, bright pink, cherry red, and even metallic gold, that go beautifully with navy blue.
How do you attach a dark blue sweater?
Pair a blue sweater with beige overalls to assemble a casual and cool getup. Breathe an element of polish into this ensemble by finishing with white canvas low top sneakers. Try pairing a blue sweater with light blue shorts for a laid-back kind of elegance. Polish up this look with black and white athletic shoes.
Navy is crazy-versatile, since it’s a color (duh) but one that functions as a neutral in your wardrobe. So while you can easily wear it with other neutrals like white, tan, and army green, you can also pair it with really bright colors that make a statement.
For the most part, neutral colors like browns, blacks, and grays pair best with navy pants.
- Brown leather shoes go great with navy pants, for both formal and informal occasions. Oxford shoes, Chelsea boots, or brogues also look nice with navy.
- If your pant legs are a little looser, heels can be paired with navy.
Keep it simple: You can pair a lighter shade of blue with a darker shade of blue if you keep things simple. A pair of dark denim jeans can look very good with a light blue blouse. Similarly, a pair of washed-out denim jeans can look good with a dark blue blouse.
The easiest way to wear a navy sweater is on its own. Skip trying to layer it with a button down shirt and simply throw it on with some black pants and black shoes. We also recommend trying this look with a chunky cable knit jumper for a more laid back look.
What color sweater should I wear?
Keep Your Sweater Simple In Color and Design Why? In one word – Versatility. A solid colored sweater from a traditionally masculine palette – grey, charcoal, off white, tan brown, and colors or a sweater made from yarn with a dark hue in blue or green are simple to match.
Yes, you can wear black and navy together. Here’s how to do it, and everything you need to know. When it comes to style, there’s plenty of colour rules that you’ve probably heard. “Blue and green should never be seen” and “Don’t wear white after Labor day” spring to mind.
4. Grey and navy blue. As with any dark paint colour it’s important to balance it with large areas of neutral to stop it being too overbearing in a room. The rich navy mixes beautifully with pale greys and lighter blues to create a gentle, natural colour combination.
When to Use Caution. Basically, you’ll only need to watch out for a black and navy combo is when the navy garment is so dark it’s almost black —and then you’re veering into ninja territory. The key to these two colors working together is contrast, so be sure that your navy item is very clearly in the blue family.