What pants do you wear with ugly Christmas sweaters?
It’s best to keep your pants on the simpler side to ground that sweater of yours. If you want to keep the fun going, go for a pair of red or green chinos! Otherwise, some neutral trousers or a pair of dark wash denim will suffice.
How do you win an ugly Christmas sweater contest?
How To Win an Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest
- How to Win an Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest. Sure, Christmas is the season of giving.
- Consider Your Audience. What’s ugly to one group might be charming to another.
- Go Full on Ugly.
- Consider an Interactive Sweater.
- Think Outside the Sweater.
- Bribe the Judge.
What do you do at an ugly Christmas sweater party?
A “Make your own funny Christmas T-shirt” table, a photo booth with some fun holiday props, and an ugly gift exchange are all good options. Games of chance like raffles and games of skill like ornament races will attract different people. And of course, it wouldn’t be complete without an ugly sweater contest.
What do you wear to a tacky Christmas party?
6 Things to Wear to a Tacky Christmas Party
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters. A total classic.
- Accessorize with Jingle Bell Antlers or Light Up Hats! Grab any accessories you have, and combine them!
- All Out-Decor.
- Christmas Jammies!
- Follow a Tacky Christmas Theme with Friends.
- Class Up The Joint.
What do you wear to an ugly Christmas sweater party?
The sweater is what the party is all about, right? Try to go for an original sweater that fits your body nicely, nothing that looks too big (unless you’re really going for the ugly theme!). Let your sweater be the star of your outfit and pair it with a simple pair of black leather leggings and cute ankle boots!