What do you wear with a sweater wrap?
7 Ways to Wear our Wrap Sweater
- Wear it straight down. Swing it over one shoulder.
- THE COWL NECK. Make a small knot with the two ends of the sweater.
- THE CARDIGAN. Make a small knot with the two ends of the sweater.
- THE BANGLE. Take a bangle or any circular device and feed the two ends of the sweater through.
- THE BELTED.
How do you make a halter top wrap?
How To Tie The Fabric Wrapped Top
- Find the middle point in your piece of fabric and put it around the back of your neck.
- Cross the fabric over in across your collar bones.
- Adjust the fabric straps at the front so the two straps cover your breasts.
- Bring the fabric around behind your back and cross over the straps.
What is a Cardi Wrap?
This time around, it’s the cardi-wrap— a cross between a cardigan sweater and a stole. Fashionable and easy to make, it’s just a rectangle with inserted sleeves.